This measuring device is a newly developed tool for tailoring in industry, crafts and hobbies. It is universally applicable for taking measurements for a variety of clothing construction systems.
The measurement tool comprises a longer and a shorter leg which are rotatably riveted to each other. A third short leg can be slid on one of the longer legs or on the double end of the two connected legs. It can thus measure lengths, distances, depths, angles and diameters easily and efficiently.
The genius and novelty of this measurement angle is the flexibility of the plastic material. The legs can follow the body contour, as the plastic can be bent around.
- Long leg length: 42cm/16 inches
- Short leg length: 30cm/12 inches
- Sliding leg length: 18cm/ 7 inches
- Width of each leg: 5cm/ 2 inches
- Angle scale: 0 ° - 25 °
- Thickness: 0.5mm/0.02inches
- Packaging and storage: poly bag
Ursula Hurth's video
Susan Lazear's video